Welcome to Wallacea Expeditions.
We provide unforgettable journeys by land and sea through some of the most remote locations of our planet.
From the remote Sub Antarctic islands to the biodiverse coral reefs of Raja Empat in the heart of the Coral triangle, our extensive knowledge and experience ensures you an unforgettable journey of discovery.
- We offer three distinct expedition styles;
- Independent travel,
- Privately Guided, or
- Small Group Expeditions
- Whatever style you choose, our expert team of expedition leaders will share their knowledge and personal experiences with you as well as taking care of all the day to day planning allowing you to sit back, relax and take everything in.
- Our team has spent decades designing and conducting once-in-a-lifetime experiences to discerning travellers.
- We work closely with local communities to ensure a rewarding and mutually beneficial experience that is unparalleled within the region.
- Our consultancy services provide detailed itinerary design and implementation for private vessel owners seeking a once in a lifetime experience.
- Our staff are also available to provide existing companies with regional experts, naturalists, expedition leaders, dive masters and photographers.
The Wallacea Team.
The Wallacea Expeditions staff include world-class expedition leaders, with a wealth of knowledge in the fields of marine biology, botany, geology, history, ornithology, animal behaviour, anthropology, culture, history and politics. Their experience and enthusiasm ensures that we provide the best possible experience throughout all of our destinations.
Our team of expert award winning photographers will give you inside tips and tricks whilst visiting some of the best photographic backdrops. Our Itineraries are tailored to maximise your exposure to capture portraits, landscapes and wildlife.